Re: SEISMOMETER <<< Umpteen kazillion attachments!!

Michael,

Thank you for your reply.

I am new to these news groups and my attemp to convey information did not go as planned. Any useful update in your ideas would be appreciated.

Regards John

Reply to
John Scott

Please paste the discussion into the message itself, and in correct time order (oldest first).

Please specify the type and/or protocol of the analog to digital converter, and how the different data sources are selected.

Does 512 Hz mean the largest sine frequency of interest or the largest planned sampling rate?

HTH

--
Tauno Voipio
tauno voipio (at) iki fi

Newsgroups are text only media. There should be no binaries, no html, no attachments.

--
 Some informative links:
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
CBFalconer

From: "John Scott" Subject: Fw: SEISMOMETER Date: 29 May 2005 23:49

Reply to
John Scott

Many thaks for your information

Regards John Scott

Reply to
John Scott

... snip ...

Also don't toppost, and do snip. See links below.