Re: QF72 story - wow

Which is true! Pilot error is the single biggest cause of

> fatalities in plane accidents.

If the actual causes were 50/50, but some pilots died, I suspect that lack of evidence would bias the results.

Jan Coombs

> How do you decide when the chips are down? I'd like to see > the statistics you are quoting. > > -- > > Rick C
Reply to
Jan Coombs

That helps natural selection.

--
Reinhardt
Reply to

Yes, it helps to eliminate the h*mo sapiens who think man can fly!

--

Rick C
Reply to

Thankfully, only one passengers and one crew member died: most survived.

Przemek Klosowski