Re: 40+ MIPS low cost MCU

> I am looking for simple cheap thumb MCU requirements

> > > 1 40+ MIPS > > 2 16 + IO pins > > 3 single cycle GPIO port > > 4 16+ KB flash (32k if mcu is 32 bit one) > > 5 optionally FS USB device > > 6 preffered onchip high speed oscillator > > > low cost < 2.0 usd (little more if usb is present) > > > SAM7 have slow GPIO > > the microchips new MIPS based one, dont have pricing and gpio speed > > info > > > any chip that fits the profile? > > > Antti would be real glad for any hints > > Production parts of the AVR32 AT32uC3B064 should have > 60 MHz operation and 60 MHz I/O toggle. > Should be around 75 MIPS. > 28 I/O pins in the 48 pin package. > Smallest devices is 64 kB flash/16 kB SRAM which > =A0 =A0 will of course affect price. > FS USB Device in 48 pin package, FS USB OTG in 64 pin package > > -- > Best Regards, > Ulf Samuelsson > This is intended to be my personal opinion which may, > or may not be shared by my employer Atmel Nordic AB- Zitierten Text ausble=

nden -

> - Zitierten Text anzeigen -

Hi

thanks again to all for suggestions

I have some experience with luminary, but there are 3 missing things

- no onchip osc

- no option with usb

- no qfn packages

the AVR32 with 60mhz GPIO access is truly nice, but need pricing to be good as well

for the moment the STM32 looks like its getting selected

Antti

Reply to
Antti

ausblenden -

Nobody listed the LPC2103 yet, definitely fits your bill, is lower cost than the STM32 and more mature. I admit, the STM32 is more sexy but you get a lot of performance out of the LPC2103 as well and it has the fast I/O feature which offers single cycle I/O. At Digikey the 2103 is approx. 10% lower cost than the smallest STM32. May be an additional advantage, the LPC2102 could fit your requirements as well and is another 10% less. Drop-in compatible to the LPC2103.

Besides the NXP website, you can also find information on the LPC2000 devices on this web site

Robert

Robert

Reply to
Robertus