Pt1000 4-20mA interface, any alternative to XTR114?

We've been using the XTR114 from BurrBrown / TI for connecting up PT1000's via a long cable to our equipment. It's ability to give a reasonably straight line response between temperature and current (4 to

20 ma) is very useful.

Unfortunately, these devices seem to becoming very hard to get hold of and I would like to know if anyone can suggest a suitable alternative.

In the mean time, I will continue searching the web and playing with google, although there is nothing as good as someone else's experience and advice to draw upon.

Thanks.

Reply to
Rob Horton