Programming the Coldfire V2 Flash module

Hi all,

I have to program the MCF5282 internal flash module. After the setting of the CBEIF bit which starts the programming I get an access error exception. The user's manual tells this exception occurs because the flash is write-protected. The WP bit inside the FLASHBAR register is the flash write protection bit, but it can't be cleared also if my software runs in supervisor mode. I also be sure the CFM field contents remove any kind of protection to the flash module.

Any kind of help will bre appreciated.

Best Regards

/Alessandro

Reply to