Programming PIC 18F6621 fuses

Is this the right group for asking a question relating to programming of a PIC 18F6621? If not, please advise.

I have a WISP628 programmer and I use Bumblebee V2 programming software. I have used this combination successfully for a couple of years on PIC

16F628s. Now I am trying to program a 18F6621. I can program/read/verify the code, but whenever I try to program the fuses, it fails to verify. The values that it reads back are completely different than what I sent, and completely different than all zeros or all ones. So, is there a trick to programming the fuses on this device?

Thanks, Gavin

Reply to
Gavin Jacobs