prepare a file from flash image

Hi Group,

I am new to using a JTAG and in one of our projects we are usin Lauterbach POWER DEBUG INTERFACE /USB2 JTAG, for flashing the images on t a embedded board with INCA-IP chip..

Using this JTAG tool , is it possible to create a bin/hex file of flas image??.

Regards, embeddednovice

Reply to
embeddednovice

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 09:17:16 -0500, "embeddednovice" wrote in comp.arch.embedded:

Where did you get the image that you are flashing?

Isn't the image already in some kind of file?

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com