Preferred LiFePO4 USB charger/regulator IC

Way cool. Come a long way in 50 years ;-) Now all you need is a radio controlled drone to carry the receiver and the camera and some defensive weapons to take out the competition.

Reply to
mike

Hah, good idea. It would need to be quick and have good duration. Sometimes the fox is 40km away.

Actually one team hunts all bands on equipment that converts first to

21.4MHz. It turns out that's inside a ham band, so we could legally transmit on their IF and see how good their shielding is :)

We had a balloon hunt at this year's competition, without anyone being told prior. There's an animation on youtube:

Clifford Heath.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

Den mandag den 11. november 2013 19.47.01 UTC+1 skrev snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com:

g my mind reading power, especially over the net.

size and type of battery involved, as well as load. For example, you can p ull half a watt out of a 3V 200mAHr coin cell at 5mA. But at 50mA (typical 32 bitter), it would not last more than one-tenth of a watt. So, it's bet ter to spec the battery several time more than your load.

back

-Lasse

Reply to
langwadt