PB-0555 Interrupt Trouble

Hello, I am trying to create a PIT interrupt using the PB-0555 PowerP microcontroller with CodeWarrior 5.5 C compiler. We have looked fo information about this interrupt but the AN2109 code does not work. W have also tried other resources, and once it compiles it brings up th Program Exception 0x0700. Could anyone help us create this interrup code, or lead us in the right direction? Thank you!

Reply to
theterk