P1010 QorIQ from Freescale - any experiences?

I am considering this part for a project.

<

It is not like having the wrong core (e500v2, had it been e300 or e500-mc would have been much much easier for me) is not enough of a pain but I can't locate even the errata sheet. OTOH peripheral wise and cost wise it fits well so I keep on looking at it. The oldest documents are dated 2007 so one would assume they are past revision A (if not I would simply not bother investigating any further). Has anyone had any experience with that part?

Thanks,

Dimiter

dp