outdated OSD chip question

Hi!

for refurbishment purposes I am trying to get the OSD chip MB90075-PF-010 (Fujitsu). Last time production of this chip was 1993. At USBid I found the chip, but with an extension of -113 and I don´t know, which font set this chip uses. The -010 extension is an german character font set (with umlauts), and the -003 is said to have US ASCII build in.

So, does anyone know which font set the -113 chip uses?

thanks for any hint, Thomas.

Reply to
Thomas Rehm