OT (?) Laptop as terminal

Not "carry". Rather, tuck it in a drawer (instead of having it "lying around")

ROTFL! Yes, that's a great idea! Especially when folks see you "deploying it":

"Ah, you have a laptop for this sort of problem. But, how do you hook it up to the video output? *What*??? it's nothing more than a PROJECTION SCREEN???!"

Reply to
D Yuniskis

D Yuniskis skrev 2011-04-13 05:39:

Why not have a VGA Video converter and a USB Frame Grabber connected to your laptop.

--
Best Regards
Ulf Samuelsson