Opinions about the NXP LPC3000

The information did not come from a competitor.

DSP,

the right website.

atmelroma.it seems to just redirect to Atmel.com. I will ask my FAE about it. This lack of information online is pretty worrisome though. Seems like a nice chip - but I would prefer to stick with IAR, which doesn't seem to be a possibility.

According to Atmel there is:

(and many, many other documents)

What I've heard is higher clock speed, faster ADCs, DACs, interrupt priority levels, and most importantly to me, DMA. Are you saying you don't know anything about them, or can't say anything about them?

Thanks,

-Michael

Reply to
Michael

mid 2007 introduction for the Xmega's I heard, so maybe that translates into end of 2007 and samples next year, with production mid

2008 (i.e., available at digikey)
Reply to
steve

What about coldfire ?

The dip modules from netburner are failry cheap US$40 dev kit is reasonable

Also avr32 from atmel

See if you can use one of the network development boards good for US$69. Atmel provides avr32gcc for windows and linux + ide(eclipse)

Keep an eye on the blackfin handy board project. Boards are supposed to be available soon. analog devices blackfin processor at 600MHz + 64MB ram and 256MB flash

  • xilinx s3 fpga for io blackfin is a fixed point dsp

Alex

Reply to
Alex Gibson