OCX control for impact printer

I am looking for an impact printer (meaning dot matrix, preferably an OEM module) that provides an ActiveX (OCX) control for interfacing with the printer (easy access from VB). Star has such a control on their web site but it does not function when you install it... so am looking for an alternative.

Another alternative I guess would be a generic control that can talk to any such printer..

Thanks

Reply to
ElderUberGeek