Nohau in and out of bankruptcy...

Late breaking news, this page is just up...

Nohau Brand In-Circuit Emulators are now a product of ICE Technology Nohau brand in-circuit emulators and embedded systems tools are rescued from the bankruptcy of parent company Knowit LLC

San Mateo, California, -Nohau a DBA of Knowit LLC, the world's leading

8 and 16 bit In-Circuit Emulator manufacturer, was rescued from the unexpected bankruptcy of Knowit LLC.

"It is a simple fact that Knowit LLC's financial problems were an unfortunate burden on the respected and popular Nohau brand embedded systems tools. Nohau embedded systems tools are back in production, and we have high hopes of continued acceptance by the embedded systems comunity." says ICE Technology CEO J. P. Pennese.

The rest is just marketing. But it seems that the parent company that owned Nohau was in bankruptcy and Nohau has been sold off to ICETECH. I see that the Nohau web site is still not working, but they have a product page at

I would give it a week or two to let the dust settle and then resume doing business if you are interested in their products.

Reply to
rickman

In computers , if you see something being

sold , it is not helpful , no one needs it .

------------------ Its because of the ease of giving away

free software .

I dont need to mail it , nor hire a truck

to send it to you .

The more value it has , the more effort,,

people will put into sending it to you , til

everyone is using it , free .

Every IDE and "developement" system

today , is not helpful , and not needed .

or it would be pirated , and everyone

would be using it without problems , and thus

you'd see posts on how easy and powerful

it was and all the wonderful things it did .

And how it tunneled this or that and how

it obviated the need to compile this or that.

Or how it speeded up this task or that task .

I am the worlds fastest systems programmer .

If you see some one selling C/C++ , or

Linux or WXP or I.A.R. or . Basic .....

It is poison , merely bait , to more bloat

and asides ....

If you have trouble with ARM loading

or booting , create a simple , low cost

state machine and boot it yourself .

Else , if there is an assembler , you could

create 500 bytes of Forth , so you would

stop using the assembler after that .

But the assembler is probably bogus

bloat and wont do easy assembly .

This is the fast , easy way to program

ARM .....DIY .

Reply to
werty

Werty, where have you been for the past few weeks? Working on your token language?

I thought you may have retired.

Are you still posting from your 40 column TI silent 700 terminal?

Reply to
wertyBubbaGump Consulting