newlib stubs location

Hi I should write my newlib stubs in newlib-1.15.0/libgloss/My_OS or i should write them in newlib-1.15.0/newlib/libc/sys/My_OS?

For the first one, i have added the following lines to newlib-1.15.0/ libgloss/configure.in, but it doesn't jump to my directory to do anything

i386-pc-peteros) AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS(peteros) ;;

For the second one, i have added my directory to configure.host, but it just doesn't jump to libc/sys/My_OS too. Please help

thanks from Peter ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com)

Reply to
cmk128