New cache

I have a new cache. Researched it as best as possible and it appears to be new. Anyone interested? Address matching in less than 10% overhead of the cache RAM size in implementation for any size. Not really interested in developing it myself. Useful for gigahertz CPUs, missiles, supercomputers, mobile phones, graphics cards, encryption, compression, and so on. One or two months to modify vhdl of a 6502 or something like that to see it working, and then tape it out as fast as your legs can carry. Its 2 or 3 pages to describe it in full in English. One hour to do a presentation. I'm interested in serious proposal.

Reply to
7

Sure. Tell us all about it.

Cheers, JonB