Need further clarification on CAN Transmission

hi all! thanks for your valuable replies!.Now i need clarification on CAN WAKE UP function Register. how should i use CAN WAKE UP for CAN Reception(i mean should i connect both the CAN Rx and INT pin internally? i.e. enabling the CAN WAKE UP function register.what would happen if i not set this register) and also for transmission.And also as you all said i have another node for receiving the transmitted data ,and my Receiver and transmitter node uses the transceiver PCA82C250. Can i connect those two CANH,CANL pins of both transceiver through multistrand or singlestrand wire. do i need to use some other specialized connector(wire) to connect those pins.plz suggest me,waiting for your valuable reply.

Regards, Charan

Reply to
Charan