Motorola HC908QY4 interrupts

Hi,

I'm very new to the motorolla chips (or programming MC for that matter). i am tryin to figure out how to write an interrupt service routine for the Keyboard interrupt.

From a not so reliable sample code i have:

interrupt 15 void KBI_ISR (void) { ...some code

}

is this right? if so, can i replace KBI_ISR with some other name? and if i want to write an interrupt for IRQ, how do i know which interrupt number to use? how do i know which interrupt number to use for any of the interrupts?

I've read the 230 page manual and couldn't find it in there, is it there?

I'm using MC68HC908QY4 chip.

Thanks in advance, Aria

Reply to
Aria