MC68HC908GP32CP Changing output on TIM interrupt

Hey all, I have a HC908GP32 chip that I want to use to generate two PWM signal to drive two motors, and also generate a pulse signal for a LED. The two PWM signal can be generated by TIM output compare, but since there is only 2 output pins for the TIM1 on the CP package, TIM2 cannot be config directly to generate the pulse for LED.

Therefore I have config TIM2CH0 to "software compare", and in the interrupt generated, I toggle a selected output pin (say PTA_PTA3) by the code: PTA_PTA3 =~ PTA_PTA3;

However, when I measure the output on PTA3, there is nothing.

The chip is driven by an external 9.8304MHZ crystal.

Regards,

PQ

Reply to
Peter Q.