low budget development tool (hardware+ Software) for luminary micro cortex-m3

Hi to everybody, We are planning to switch luminary micro from silicon laboratory 8051

  • Keil C51 compiler.

I need suggestion for following points,

  1. Is there any luminary micro specific hardware debugger adapter available which will support many IDE's ???

  1. For testing software development tool like IAR, Keil, RealView will I need to purchase their hardware debugger ???

Please suggest any other low budget software + hardware development tool.

Thanks in advance, Kishor.

Reply to
kishor

As per my reply yesterday in comp.sys.arm

--
Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
Designed for microcontrollers.  More than 7000 downloads per month.

+ http://www.SafeRTOS.com
Certified by TÜV as meeting the requirements for safety related systems.
Reply to
FreeRTOS.org