Looking to rent/buy Intel 80C186XL emulator

I would like to rent or buy (1 month period) an in-circuit emulator for the Intel 80C186XL processor. I need it for about 1 month. Doers someone have one they could rent me or sell or could you refer me to a company that carries them. The manufacturer of the emulator is unimportant.

thank you

Reply to
F;,VN[OWIR

I have Paradigm Locate, Paradigm Debug, and Paradigm PDREMOTE, with manual. Do those software help?

Reply to
shengchao