Looking for LR44 battery clip

Does anyone know a source for the small stamped-metal battery clips for LR44 cells as used in musical greeting cards and other such cheapo items?

I would prefer an SMD part but can deal with thru-hole. The general design I'm looking for is like part# 12BH002-GR at

but for the small LR44 not a CR2032.

Thanks.

Reply to
larwe

Keystone manufactures these sorts of things. At

as part# 2996-ND. No stock ATM.

Regards Anton Erasmus

Reply to
Anton Erasmus

Keystone direct will supply samples......

Reply to
TTman

Great, thanks - Keystone's online inventory finder found some at Mouser. Good deal.

Reply to
larwe