loadcepc for linux

Hi! I'm currently working on a project with the compulab cm x270. I want to boot a Linux OS and afterwards start a NK.bin from the filesystem. We need that feature because we want to implement field upgrades from USB, SD, CAN, LAN, etc.. I know that there is a app called loadcepc from microsoft, this program is exactly what we need but without all the features like ethernet, parallel port and serial download, i just want to run the nk.bin from a mounted flash. Do you know if there is such a application available?

Best regards Mario Rogen

Reply to
maroi