Latbits and ports

Hi all!

I am working at a new company and i need a little info that google could not help me with. I have a controller (it doesnt have a name i think it is a PIC18F14K50-SS) and i have several sensors attachesd to ISO sections of the board but i dont know how to access them in the c code ( do i used lat registers? do I need to know what port it is?)

ANY info will be great.

Mike

duyvil

Try the Microchip forums.

The rule is: output to LAT registers, input from PORT registers, to avoid R-M-W problems.

Reply to
Leon