kitcon 504 memory mapped

Hello!

I have a kitcon-504 board from phytec with a C504 8051 controller.

Does anybody have such a boar and can tell me how to simply realize that i have 32 states at the adressbus and i/o at the databus. The problem is that I have to talk with a ISA network card on that bus, all my ports are already full. So I thougt of mapping the 32 bytes to the memory. in the documentation there is something written about i/o area with chip-select and so on, but i dont understand that.

hope somebody can help me.

thanks, karl

ps: manual chapter 5: http://82.82.83.14/kitcon.pdf

Reply to