IRQ handling on ARM processor (StrongARM)

Hi, I try to handle some interrupts on my Yopy (Strongarm processor), in particular keyboard interrupts. So, IRQ vector table is at 0x00000018 but I can't write any value at these address in monitor mode (i.e. without linux, without any OS).

I have written my IRQ handler but I can't tell the machine to start my handler when an IRQ occurs.

Do you know what I should do before writing my IRQ handler's address at IRQ vector address or if there is another method to tell that this handler should intercept IRQs. I program in C but I can add ASM if it's needed.

Thanks for your help,

Pierre

Reply to
pierre_de_caen