interrupts with FX2

matter....

It will if you use the fairly standard

#infdef _H #define _H

#endif"

trick. Which you have to use anyway for "normal" header files too...

Meindert

Reply to
Meindert Sprang

I'm not sure that it will, doesn't that work only per .c file? This is useful when a .c file includes a header file that then inludes another header file which is already included in the original .c file.

If the header file is included in different .c files then it will be compiled for each .c file. That is any previously defined symbols are cleared at the end of compilation of each .c file.

Reply to
daven

Darn, you're right. That is exactly what bit me when I was handed a project which contained exactly one C file and 50 H files containing code and declarations.... (stupid CCS compiler....).

Meindert

Reply to
Meindert Sprang