interfacing 89S52 to Winbond 29c020

Dear all I am a new comer to this blogs but microcontroller isn't new for me. I've had a problem to write and read data from Windbond 29C020. I've already followed the instruction from their data sheets. For clearness, I used SN74573 as a address latch enable, one 29C020 with Chip Enable grounded.

The first step that i was done to disable the write protection and read the production id on address 00000 and 00001 and its done (as i wish).

But the next step where i wrote the data into specific address and read back, there now data on it, means blank.

So I am stag...please comment if any. thanks alot

gusnug

Reply to
gusnug

Read the data sheet carefully...... you have to start with an unlock sequence before you can write data.

Reply to
TT_Man

thanks alot ...i've done it

I've

already

grounded.

read

read

Reply to
gusnug

Please do not top-post. Your answer belongs after (or intermixed with) the quoted material to which you reply, after snipping all irrelevant material. See the following links:

(taming google) (newusers)

 [page]:
            Try the download section.

CBFalconer