Info. Required pls. - NoC ByPass Techniques

Hello all.. I am a grad. student and i'm doing a project based on On chip networks. I need to know about different Bypass techniques employed / proposed in today's environment.

It would be great, if you share some papers/ links which tells about latest bypass algorithms/ concepts.

Thanks a lot

puma102