info for ARIUM RP256 eprom emulator

I have a little box named Arium RP256 In the upper side of the box is a small idc male connector called IN and a db female connector named OUT. In the lower side are six connectors for the emulated roms. I begin to rev-eng the pcb to see the connections. What I like to do is put it to work connected to a PC parallel port, does anyone have an electric diagram, timing, source or binary code to use it? Also someone know what type of equipent use it? I guess a philips dev-sys.

bye Tia John

Reply to
delo

Rom Pod 256. There is also an RP-016

It can emulate 1 to 4 ROMs; data widths of 8, 16 and 32 bits; up to 32 (?) address bits.

It is intended as a peripheral to another piece of equipment.

It is used with an Arium Logic Analyzer -- like an ML4400. The device has long since been obsolete. You'll have very little luck getting info from the manufacturer (currently DBA "American Arium").

--don

Reply to
Don