Help with Atmel ICE50

It's my first time with ICE50. I have to emulate AtMega128.

I used W9844M bottom adapter (TQFP64) and W10635SDF top adapter.

Question: With AVR STUDIO 4 I loaded a simple .HEX demo, but when I try to run AVR STUDIO complains about three reset conditions (POR, BOR and external reset) being active. I can't get out of this situation - any tips?

I checked TQFP64 pins: 21 and 52 are 5.0V, 20 is 5.0V, 22 and 53 are GND (0.0V).

Another question: on top of the W10635SDF, in the centre, there's a long copper line with a white '+' marked upon. Is it connected to VCC line? Should I have +5.0V on that?

Reply to
interrogativo