Help for evaluating Telelogic TAU & TTCN for Protocol Engineering

Hi,

We are enhansing an already existing code of OLSR protocol to addsome new functionality. We need to investigate the correctness and performance of the protocol. We have also modified HostAP wlan device driver to add some new messages.

Could anyone provide me info. about SDL Telelogic TAU, How useful is it?, How is it helpful in SDL Maintainability and How useful is TTCN Suites? for the above purpose.

I shall be very thankful for the guidance. Regards, Namrata

Reply to
namrata