google maps street view

pleasure:

Thanks Don. Lots of memories there - Woz Way, HP garage, Vegas, San Fran, Hollywood - almost like being there again.

Is Google street view the new corporate time waster I wonder? Everyone went berko with Google Earth.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

pleasure:

The HP garage is interesting. I can't get the shot shown in your link here:

Most likely due to an update.

Most curiously though, if you move one "frame" past the garage you can clearly see the shots were taken at different times (different parked cars etc).

I expected that on full streets maybe, but not half way down a street.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Just tried it now Dave, it is working.

Wonder how much it costs to reverse renovation? Pin money for HP of course.

It sure is different.

I examined the shots of a friends house, and his wife is hand bucketing water onto the plants. She is in 3 shots, and by the pace she is walking at, I figure the "google goggo gadget" (AKA GGG) :-) is moving at a very slow pace, and vehicles traveling at local speed limits would flash past between shots. That's my best bet.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don McKenzie

No, I'll have to take that back Dave. Forgot they drive on the right hand side, so they must be parked, and after spinning through 360, of course you can see that they are. Google Guys did an extra Goggle?

Time wasting? Why who looks at Google Street view?

d:-)

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap