Generating 38400 or 115200 Baud Rate using AT89C52 Microcontroller

Dear All, I am Ravikmar.N, working on Atmel (AT89C52) microcontroller.

I know that TIMER1 of AT89C52 can be used to generate baudrate upto

57600.

I need to set the microcontroller to 38400 or 115200. I dont know what values to be filled to the TIMERn register and which TIMERn to be used.

If anybody know the solution please share your knowledge with me.

Thanks in advance. Ravikumar.N

Reply to
ravikumar.n

The datasheet will tell you exactly this.

Meindert

Reply to
Meindert Sprang

          Michael Kesti            |  "And like, one and one don't make
                                   |   two, one and one make one."
    mrkesti at comcast dot net     |          - The Who, Bargain
Reply to
Michael R. Kesti

Dan Henry