GCC assembler syntax

Hi,

currently we are trying to move our development tools from Microtec C-Compiler to GCC configured as a cross compiler for Motorola M68k. We tried to translate the following code snippet from MCC to GCC but didn't succeed: ASM ("\tMOVE.L #.startof.(SuperStack)+.sizeof.(SuperStack)-4,A2");

Has anyone an idea how this line looks like in GCC???

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Karl-Heinz

Within the Linux shell, use the command

% info gcc

then read (and comprehend ;-) the sections on Extended Asm and Constraints.

--
Michael N. Moran           (h) 770 516 7918
5009 Old Field Ct.         (c) 678 521 5460

"So often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains
  and we never even know we have the key."
The Eagles, "Already Gone"

The Beatles were wrong: 1 & 1 & 1 is 1
Reply to
Michael N. Moran