ICE & Coding solution for 68HC705SR3 u-controller

Hello,

As part of an new development programme we need to upgrade an existing 68HC705SR3 microcontroller based system. To do this we want to purchase an (ICE)emulator & programming solution. for this microcontroller.

We have already tried Motorla ( Freescale ) suppliers but parts for their own development solution are now obsolete. Does anyone know of a currently available alternative to the Motorola development tools, or a source for a used In Circuit Emulator & programmer for this microcontroller ?

Our system uses a 40-pin DIP package with the code stored and run directly from the microcontrollers own internal NVRAM.

Thanks in advance,

Gerry Barclay ( Senior Software Engineer, BAE Systems , UK)

Reply to
Gerard Barclay