Fujitsu Can controllers

Any one know specific products that are using these? Need info to convince boss that use of these is greater than he thinks.

TIA

Reply to
sdd

sdd ( snipped-for-privacy@noname.com) wrote at Sunday 14. January 2007 04:04 in comp.arch.embedded:

Hi, we are using these controllers in several products (military, avionics and industrial control) since 1999. They work like a charm, if you read the manuals carefully. Also the Softune compiler that you can get free from Fujitsu works great.

--
Reinhardt Behm, Bodenheim, Germany, reinhardt.behm@t-online.de
http://www.eae.de

Well, these being CAN-enabled, the answer should be self-evident: they're intended for, and used in, the automotive sector. Millions a year.

Reply to
Hans-Bernhard Bröker

Specific car brands and models if possible, please. I think the BMW z5 uses them but I don't want to take apart bosses car to prove it-although that might be best way to prove it.

Reply to
sdd

I should think there's all you need here:

John B
Reply to
John B

Any top-of-the line BMW has enough ECUs in it that you'll probably find an instance of every single automotive-qualified controller on the market in there ;-)

If your boss needs convincing, having him talk to Fuji's bosses is probably better for your job than dismantling his car.

Reply to
Hans-Bernhard Bröker