Floppy drive to Memory card Interface

Has anyone come across a device which will allow you to replace a standard PC 1.44Mb floppy drive with something which will take CF/SD/MMC cards. It'll need to emulate a floppy drive as there is no chance to rewrite the embedded systerms hardware.

I've found the Fuji FD-A2 but that seems to need drivers to work so not an option in this case.

TIA Brian

Reply to
Brian Fairchild

Search in the archives. This came up a while ago. Someone pointed to a project that emulateds a floppy drive for legacy computer systems.

Regards Anton Erasmus

Reply to
Anton Erasmus

In a flurry of electrons Anton Erasmus spake thus:

Hi, thanks, I found

which looks like it might do what I want but it's going to be a lot of work to get it to run in HD.

Reply to
Brian Fairchild