Flash with boot blocks in kernel 2.4

I am working on a board with flash that has boot blocks, Intel Advanced Boot Block Flash Memory (28F320C3) and kernel 2.4. I just read that "the 2.4 CFI code handles only devices with uniform eraseblock size -- not the devices with 'boot blocks'. Current CVS fixes that for AMD chips, and it's trivial to do the same for Intel chips, now it's been done once," according to the MTD project leader.

Does anyone know where on the web I can find these "trivial" changes?

Thank you.

Reply to
Bill