FA: Software Source Translation: Fixed per 100 line Cost PL/M, Pascal, CHILL, FORTRAN to C/C++

Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item# 3683315115: Software Source Translation: Fixed per 100 line Cost PL/M, Pascal, CHILL, FORTRAN to C/C++

I saw this item for sale at eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM, and thought that you might be interested.

Title of item: Software Source Translation: Fixed 100 line Cost Seller: bsheff Starts: Jun-14-04 15:38:16 PDT Ends: Jun-21-04 15:38:16 PDT Price: Starts at $5.00

To bid on the item, go to:

Bob Sheff

hmm, you "saw" this on ebay, more like you placed this on ebay.

It is an iteresting way to market yourself, good luck with the auction

Jamie

Reply to
jamie

The auction has been placed by someone called 'bsheff'. I wonder if they are related. 8-)

Leon

--
Leon Heller, G1HSM
http://www.geocities.com/leon_heller

Seems there are other newsgroups that he thought might be interested, too. Multi-posted, not cross-posted.

--
Al Balmer
Balmer Consulting

Thank was the point of my post... Jamie

Reply to
jamie

If you want to see the ebay auction, just enter 3683315115 into ebay's search window. I clicked on the above link with all its crap so you don't have to... It does eventually go to the ebay auction, but it apparently goes somewhere else first, to do Gawd Knows What... Samspade.org's browse and decipher button's aren't working at the moment, otherwise I would know...

-----

Ben Bradley

After finding it on about the 6th group, I complained to eBay and worldnet.att.net. It's pure spam.

--
fix (vb.): 1. to paper over, obscure, hide from public view; 2.
to work around, in a way that produces unintended consequences

Also, report it to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com for the From: address: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

-----

Ben Bradley

Why? That is probably pure fake or spam trap, like mine.

ebay is very irritating. I got something back saying 'safeharbor'? whatever is not taking messages, and giving a URL reference. I sent the original report to snipped-for-privacy@ebay.com. I do these things off line, and don't want to mess with anybodies pages or html.

So far it appears it is not possible to complain to ebay with pure text!

--
fix (vb.): 1. to paper over, obscure, hide from public view; 2.
to work around, in a way that produces unintended consequences
that are worse than the original problem.  Usage: "Windows ME
fixes many of the shortcomings of Windows 98 SE". - Hutchison
Reply to
CBFalconer

He didn't lie. He "saw" it there.

Norm