EuroForth 2005 Conference

EuroForth 2005 October 20th - 24th, Santander, Spain The 21st conference for Forth and other extensible postfix languages, virtual machine design, and stack based architectures.

Full conference details including a booking form may be found at:

The site looks very good (50 metres from the beach) and so do the weather prospects.

Please contact the conference organisers - not me!

Stephen

--
Stephen Pelc, stephenXXX@mpeforth.com
tel: +44 (0)23 8063 1441, fax: +44 (0)23 8033 9691

It looks very good; I'm sure I'd enjoy it. Unfortunately it's a 17 hour trip from Toronto, Canada, at a total cost of about $5000 Cdn; somewhat prohibitive! It would be great if the sessions were recorded for those of us who can't make it.

-- Neal Bridges Quartus Handheld Software Home of the Quartus Forth on-board compiler for the Palm OS!

Neal Bridges

It takes quite a long time to reach Santander from Toronto. However, it is not that expensive.

For example, you could do Toronto - London with British Airways for under US$600 return, and London - Santander with Ryanair for under US$100 return. (All flights nonstop and prices including taxes and fees.)

Regards, Federico de Ceballos

EuroForth 2005:

Federico de Ceballos

We just booked Ryanair London to Santander at under GBP 40 per person return all-in. About USD 70.

Stephen