[ANN] EuroForth 2006

EuroForth 2006 Conference =========================

EuroForth 2006 is in the UK again. It will be held at Sidney Sussex College of Cambridge University from 15-17th September. This famous historic university makes an excellent venue for the conference, which all with an interest in Forth and stack machine technologies are welcome to attend, whether to present academic or industrial papers or none.

As usual there will be a variety of workshop sesions, with topics suited to the delegates attending. Immediately preceeding the conference, on Thursday 14th September will be meetings relating to the Forth 200X Standard, and as usual there will be an opportunity to stay for a "4th Day" to give time for networking and social events. Delegates will be accommodated in a variety of college rooms. Limited numbers of double rooms for delegates with partners will be allocated on a first come, first served basis, otherwise double rooms in local hotels will be arranged.

Please refer to the EuroForth Conference page

where registration details will be posted shortly. For further information contact Mrs Janet Nelson tel: +44 1989 768080, fax: +44 1989 768163 email snipped-for-privacy@micross.co.uk

Timetable for papers: July 4: Deadline for draft papers (academic stream) August 4: Notification of acceptance of academic stream papers September 4: Deadline for camera-ready paper submission (academic and industrial stream) September 14-15: Forth200x meeting September 15-17: EuroForth 2006

Cambridge is a gorgeous place for a conference. Apart from a strong technical program, the social program may well include punting on the river and visits to other colleges, some of whose buildings date back to the 14th century, yet sit alongside examples of the best modern architecture in the UK.

Stephen

--
Stephen Pelc, stephenXXX@mpeforth.com
 Click to see the full signature

Due to my vacation plans, the dates have changed:

June 28: Deadline for draft papers (academic stream) This is a hard deadline. August 26: Notification of acceptance of academic stream papers

A Call for papers will follow soon.

- anton

--
M. Anton Ertl  http://www.complang.tuwien.ac.at/anton/home.html
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Anton Ertl

Hi Stephen,

Stephen Pelc schrieb:

this year, I would like to participate again, representing Cornu GmbH. We have created a SW module testing environment for embedded C which uses Forth as its test case scripting language. Output is XML. I can hold an industry style presentation (Powerpoint slides) with full live demo in MSVC++ .net.

In your announcement, I was missing the cost/travel info... Any further data at this point in time?

Best regards, Daniel

Reply to
Daniel Ciesinger

Contact Janet Nelson for the details mailto: snipped-for-privacy@micross.co.uk