Eprom Emulator

Hi, I am looking for a low cost 27xxx eprom emulator. Please advice me on which one I should get.

Thanks Nathan

Reply to
Nathan

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 04:45:10 GMT, Nathan wrote in comp.arch.embedded:

It has been quite a while since I used them, everything I do is flash these days, but I had nothing but good experiences with EconoRom emulators from

Every unit we ever bought worked perfectly when it arrived, they had very fast service, and an excellent policy on repair prices, even if it was our prototype that damaged the emulator.

If I needed a new EPROM emulator today, I would but one from them.

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com