Eclipse IDE && Zylin CDT plugin

Has anybody tried installing Eclipse IDE v3.2M5a and the latest Zylin embedded CDT plugins? Eclipse installation went fine but I am not seeing the Zylin plugins installed properly. I don't see C/C++ in the New->Project menu. Wondering what could have gone wrong! Actually I had an old version of the Eclipse and the plugins which I "shift-Del"eted before going for this new installation. I have MS-Windows XP Pro SP2 and Java run time 5.0 update 6. Can somebody help? Thanks.

VG

Reply to
Vcc Ground

Have you seen this tutorial, may help?

Regards, Richard.

*Now for ARM CORTEX M3!*
Reply to
Richard

Yes, the Jim Lynch tutorial, that's what I followed.

VG

Reply to
Vcc Ground