Eagle CAD DRC settings

Hello All,

I'm pretty new to Eagle CAD and Layout.

I'm working on a board that I want to purchase from either

or

I'm trying to setup the DRC check so I won't layout a board that is unmanufacturable.

On PCBfabexpress and PCBex they only mention a 7mil trace space, a

7mil trace width, a 15mil min hole size, and a smt pitch of 25mil(on PCBfabexpress) and 18mil(on PCBex).

Their are alot of other settings in the DRC section that I don't know what value to fill in.

Has anyone ordered SMT 2 layer boards from either of these places? If so would you be willing to email me or post all your DRC settings?

Thanks, Eric

Reply to
Eric

Eric,

You ought to ask this in eagle.support.eng or eagle.userchat.eng.

--
James T. White
Reply to