ds18B20

I am using several ds18b20 for projects, but every now an then some give

What is causing this, is there a way to prevent this? Other question: Is there a way to connect ( and use) a DS18B20 (or other equivalent chip) on NodeMCU esp8266 ?? Many thanks in advances

Reply to
zeneca

Could it be a fake?

Not familiar with NodeMCU, but other ESP frameworks (eg ESPHome) have support. So I would expect there's a library for that.

Theo

Reply to
Theo