DK900 & Keil

Hi,

I recently purchased the DK900 Developement kit from

I was able to compile and run the samples, but I am having trouble trying to add to the existing projects.

I added putch() for printf(), so that works. Now, when I add files to the project to get user input and display a menu. It compiles just fine, but the LCD display is messed up, indicating something is wrong. I have no idea what it could be?

I've never messed with Startup.A51 till now. They do some memory swapping in Startup.A51

I am wondering why PSDload() and PSDload_Init() in Startup.A51? EXTRN CODE(PSDload_init, PSDload) LCALL PSDload_init LCALL PSDload

EXTRN CODE(psd_init)

I have a function called DoLoop(), which just loops getting input, then display a menu and run some other function. I tried to swap PSDload and DoLoop in Startup.A51, but that doesn't seem to work either.

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thanks for your help,

Reply to
Christopher J. Holland