DDK for Windows 2000

I will need to build some custom USB drivers and the Cypress documentation says I need to install DDK. Can anyone tell me what files I will need to install for a Windows 2000 development machine? The custom drivers developed will be for Windows 2000, XP, and eventually Vista. Do I need to install dot NET to install/use DDK? TIA

Reply to
SWDeveloper

Google is your friend.

1) Go to Goodle. 2) Enter "Windows DDK" in the search box 3) Press "I'm feeling Lucky"

Answers to all your questions are then displayed.

Reply to
ghelbig