CPU with SDRAM, USB, MAC, CAN, ADC and PWM ?

Is there such CPU that has SDRAM controller, USB host/slave, Ethernet MAC, CAN as well as utility ADC and several PWM channels all in one chip? The performance is not very critical; lower cost is important. There are plenty of choices that have either (Ethernet + USB) or (ADC + PWM), but it looks like none of them have both.

Vladimir Vassilevsky

It's the SDRAM that really pushes this into a corner.

- rather mutually exclusive with 'lower cost' ? ;)

Choices would be (maybe) NXP Arm9, Freescale various, or infineon higher end ?

-jg

Reply to
-jg

and idle google for Cortex M3 SDRAM Controller pops up some new emerging choices ?

["TI=92s new LM3S1000 Series additions augment the series with a versatile External Peripheral Interface (with modes to support SDRAM, SRAM/Flash, Host-Bus, and M2M),"] & Fujitsu ?

-jg

Reply to
-jg

How about the TI/Luminary LM3S9B96?

Appears to have only a single USB controller, but I think it covers the rest of your list. Not sure how good the SDRAM controller is; I think this is the first line from Luminary to support SDRAM. They have a pretty fine-grained feature table, so there may be several devices in the line that can work for you.

--
newell  N5TNL
Reply to

lm3s9b96.html

I think he is only asking for a single USB port, he just wants to be able to use it as either a host or a slave. This part can do host, slave or OTG! I am impressed with this part... especially at $9 for

1k qty. But... a 1200 page manual??? Wow! I guess that's why they call it a system on chip!

Rick

Reply to
rickman

LM3S9B96?

I used a LM3S8962 (or something like that) in a project last summer. Loved it. Especially the way the pins are set to be either I/O or a single peripheral function; too many times I've been unable to use all the features of a CPU because a single pin would be shared among multiple peripherals.

--
newell  N5TNL
Reply to

- Freescale i.MX25x